- In order to enter a Contest, you must first select the Contest you want to enter. You must then select the required number of players from a list of real-life players who will be participating in the match(es) that are relevant to the Contest (your “Team”).
- We assign each player eligible for selection in a Contest with a credit value. The credit value of a player represents the cost of including that player in your Team. For each contest, you will have a total budget of 100 credits and the combined credit value of the players on your Team cannot exceed your credit budget.
- For all football (soccer) Contests, you must meet the following requirements to enter an eligible Team:
- you must select 11 players and their combined credit value must not exceed the 100-credit budget;
- the 11 players must be organised as follows:
| :- | :-: | :-: |
- from your Team, you must nominate a captain (who will earn 2x the points they would otherwise earn) and a vice-captain (who earn 1.5x the points they would otherwise earn).
- In addition to the requirements in Rule 3.3, the following requirements apply depending on the Contest format:
- Single Match Contests – Users may only pick a maximum of seven (7) players from the same team. For example, if the Contest related to Arsenal vs Chelsea in the English Premier League, a User could select a maximum of seven (7) players from Arsenal and a minimum of four (4) from Chelsea (or vice versa).
- Gameweek Contest with exactly two (2) matches – Users can pick a maximum of five (5) players from one team. Users do not need to select a player from every team in the Contest.
- Gameweek Contest with more than two (2) matches – Users can pick a maximum of three (3) players from one team. Users do not need to select a player from every team in the Contest.
- You must select a Team that meets the requirements in this Rule 3 before the Contest start time. You can edit your Team as many times as you like by changing the players selected until the Contest start time, which will be specified in the Contest details.
- You will not be able to view the Teams that any other Users have selected before the Contest start time.